Monday, November 10, 2008

You

Name: You

Sex: Male

Favorite Color: Yellow

About you: Whose favorite color is yellow? Yellow sucks. No, really, I like yellow. I own about 5 yellow shirts and a windbreaker. My ex-girlfriend hated the way that I was always talking about liking yellow. But anyways, more importantly, why I am here today is to tell you about myself, about who I really am. Who I really am. Who I really am is a young guy, a young white guy. I go to school and work sometimes for my dad. After I graduate, I might start working for him full time but I’d rather move away from here and do something else. I don’t know what else. No, that doesn’t freak me out. I feel like the pressure to get a job right out of school is pretty much non-existent nowadays. Well, at least with the people that I hang out with, except for my parents. But they’re not too bad either. I just don’t want to live with them for much longer. I like writing and reading books that I find at yard sales and used book stores. Books with covers from the seventies, you know those types of colors?

No comments: